With autumn upon us, it’s the ideal time to start thinking about ways to stay busy indoors. Entertaining activities can be a wonderful way to spend quality time with your family. And with so many excellent choices to choose from, there is always a bit of something for anyone. If you are looking for a few indoor fall activities for the family, we’ve collected a few of our seasonal favorites.
- Pastry Bake-Off: Autumn would naturally mean harvest time and therefore means there are lots of good things to make and eat. Why not have a bake-off with your family and friends? Each person could put together their best pie or another favorite fall dessert. Then the best part – you get to taste all of them to decide which one is the best!
- Leaf Painting: Add a splash of color to your Waco rental by designing fun leaf paintings. With just a few art supplies, you can make good use of fallen leaves to make colorful works of art that fit your seasonal décor.
- Knitting or Crocheting: Fall is the best time to learn or renew a skill like knitting or crocheting. You can use these handy crafts to make hats and scarves for yourself and your family. They make great holiday gifts, too!
- Fall Movie Marathon: For the best of lazy autumn days, plan a fall movie marathon. You and your family could curl up in soft blankets and munch on delicious snacks while watching some of the season’s best films.
- Reading: Another favorite fall activity is getting caught up in a good book or book series. With a comfortable sweater and a hot drink, you can enjoy many pleasant hours with a great read.
- Carve and Decorate Pumpkins: Harvest time means pumpkins, and where there are pumpkins, there are creative ways to carve and decorate them. Create some beautiful pumpkins for your mantle, porch, or walkway, or get your spooky on with some fright night favorites.
- Decorate the House: While you’re at it, why not decorate the house or front porch? All decked out in seasonal accents and colors, you could make your home and porch a good-looking and inviting space that is perfect for a festive fall season.
- Make a Seasonal Wreath: Your front door would look great with a new wreath. Why not make your own? With a few craft supplies and some creativity, you could make a stunning one-of-a-kind wreath that you will want to use again next year!
- Make Caramel Apples: For the sweetest of autumn treats, nothing beats caramel apples. And they are just as fun to make as they are to eat! Get the whole family involved and create some delicious caramel apple creations together!
Make the most out of your rental with our blogs with tips for tenants:
- Tips for Creating Work From Home Office Space in Belton
- Creating a Chore Chart with Roommates
- Organizing Your Pet’s Space When You’re Renting a Home in Bryan-College Station
- These Indoor Plants Are Sure to Boost Your Mood
- Your Indoor Herb Garden
- Making the Most of Small Bedrooms in Your Belton Rental Home
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.